What's new

FS: B&K Ref 30 (1 Viewer)

Scott Pierson

Stunt Coordinator
Mint/Perfect condition. Champagne front. Original box, manual, remote.

I am selling due to recent upgrade/sidegrade-itis to Anthem AVM 20.

Asking $1350, shipped and insured, UPS ground. But feel free to make realistic offers. Anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia area who wants to pick it up can deduct $50 from the price.

Money Order/Cashier's Check preferred/ Paypal OK.

I have not sold anything on this forum, but have done lots of transactions on eBay. My user ID is [email protected]. I have 100% positive feedback with over 160 comments.

Thanks for looking!
Scott Pierson:)

Scott Pierson

Stunt Coordinator
Oops. My bad. Is that new?

I've never charged more for Paypal, but I have been charged for buying with Paypal. So I thought it was OK. I will edit my listing to reflect this.

Thanks!
Scott

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
I'd make an offer , but I don't know if it would be "within reason." I don't want to insult you. Maybe if you just listed your lowest price one of us might go for it??
DK

Scott Pierson

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, David,

You won't insult me. I mean, realistically I try to price my stuff at pretty close to the minimum I could accept. If someone is serious about buying and wants to haggle over 50-100 bucks or so, or shipping, whatever, that's not insulting. And I'd probably try to work it out to close the sale with that buyer. I'm talking about the guys who would send an email on a piece listed at this price and offer, like, $800 shipped. That's not within reason, IMHO.

As it stands now, I have a potential buyer in contact, but nothing definite yet. If you're serious, let me know, and if he doesn't come through, you'd be next in line.

Thanks!
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks