What's new

FS: Axiom vp150 (1 Viewer)

BrentCrick

Grip
Owned since September of this year. Is FO but I haven't looked for defects; can look if necessary. Great speaker, hate to part with it, but I'm going strictly 2-channel so it no longer has a place. Still have all original materials except shipping box (it was double-boxed). Price lowered to $250 shipped.

Jon Cielo

Agent
good luck with the sale. i ended up putting mine on eBay with $175 reserve and $225 shipped buy it now price. someone bit at $225. i received ridiculous e-mails with low ball offers from persons responding to my ad on this forum. if you don't get any serious responses here, i suggest going eBay at a lower price. i might even have an e-mail addy of someone who was interested if my deal fell through. i'll look tonight.

BrentCrick

Grip
Thanks for the info. I'm willing to reduce price for all three speakers (vp150 + qs4 pair) if there's interest.

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
I am interested in the color, too. Please post more info and pics if these are still available.

Thanks,

BrentCrick

Grip
Color is black, should've mentioned that earlier...

Will work on pics, but I have neither digital camera nor scanner, so it'll take a little legwork on my part. Will try to do tomorrow maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks