What's new

FS: Axiom Speakers & BPT Balanced Power Conditioner (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Here's what I have for sale:

Axiom M60's (in black) floor standing speakers. Good condition and excellent performance (never been moved). PLUS, a pair of custom built Sound Anchor base stands ($290) for the M60's. Total value is $1,175. I'll sell for $690 + shipping.

Axiom's top of the line VP150 center channel (in black). $350-I'll sell for $200, plus shipping. One note on condition. The remote signal relay is attached to the bottom edge of the speaker....it may take some work to get it off. If slight touch up is necessary, I'llt take care (I've already priced accordingly).

I also have a BPT original 20 amp power conditioner for sale (held it for a previous buyer and he never sent MO-his loss, your gain). Priced to sell at $400 + $30 shipping w/in the lower 48.

Thanks for looking
Ron Boster

PS: Long time member here and have sold many items through here and audiogon (rboster @audiogon)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Dan and all others. I have sent responses back via HTF PM's. Thanks for everyone's interest. If anyone needs to reach me today. You can send an email to [email protected] or call tomorrow during the day at 816-329-5330/work),

Thanks
Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have had a couple of inquiries about the buying the sound anchor custom made stands for the Axiopm M60's. Yes, I would sell them separately for $175 for the pair, plus shipping for $30 (they are very heavy). The benefits of the stands are:

1) raises the speakers up two inches and elevates the front of the speaker slightly
2) The speaker is untipable mounted on the stands.
3) They isolate the speakers from vibrations
4) They help widen the soundstage
5) They give the speaker a more high-end look

They were custom designed to fit the axiom M60's perfectly by www.soundanchors.com

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Member backed out of the sale for the VP150 after finding a deal for a fronts, center and rears locally. So the center is available again for $200

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The M60ti's have been sold.

Still available:
Sound Anchor M60ti's base stands
VP150 center speaker
BPT Balanced Power Unit

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
VP 150 has been sold.

Still available: NEW PRICES
BPT Balanced Unit $400 shipped
Sound Anchors Axiom base Stands $175 shipped.

I'll be advertsing them at Audiogon-which usually means sold in 24-48 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks