1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Axiom QS- 8 Speakers and Brackets

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ron Boster, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

BOTH PAIRS have been SOLD. Thanks for everyone's interest.

For sale Axiom QS-8’s surround speakers in black oak. They were purchased about three years ago. I also have Axiom’s recommended “Full Metal Brackets” design specifically for their surround speakers. The retail cost of the speakers is $500 and $75 for the brackets. I will sell my pair with the brackets for $375 shipped and insured to the lower 48. I have all the original boxes and packing material. I also have pictures available showing the speakers mounted, close up of the speaker’s front and back with and without the grills.

Here is a link to the axiom website:

http://www.axiomaudio.com/qs8.html

Thanks for Looking

Ron Boster
    Long time member and gold trader

PS: I may decide to sell a second pair with brackets too!!

My email address is [email protected]

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I'll download them tonight and get the pics to you tomorrow am.

I replaced my fronts with paradigms sometime ago. I decided to make a better timbre match with the paradigms with their ADP 470's.

Yes, I would consider selling the speakers separately.

Ron

3. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I have the pics ready to email. Since examining the speakers, I had forgotten that I had originally used speaker brackets that required one to put to small screws in the side corners of the speaker. They can easily be touched up, but I took photo's showing the markings. One other note is slight wearing of the speaker grill on the bottom corner of the front grill material on one of the speakers. I did touch this up. They are perfect in terms of performance. I would rate them a 6-7 on cosmetic....with that in mind, I am lowering my asking price by $100.

QS-8's pair for $250.

Axiom's Qs-8 brackets (pair) $37.

For speakers and brackets $275.

Prices include shipping with original packing and insurance.

Ron

[email protected]

4. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I have emailed pictures to everyone that has requested them. Just FYI, I have also posted an ad at audiogon.com

Ron

5. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

BOTH PAIRS w/brackets have been SOLD via audiogon. thanks for everyone's interest

Ron