What's new

FS : Axiom M3 (1 Viewer)

KevinYao

Auditioning
These have the black finish and were factory outlet from Axiom. I've looked them over carefully and the defects are the following:

1) Slight discoloration in the finish of one of the speakers on one corner. Hardly visible unless you're looking for it.
2) One of the woofers has a slight indentation.

The indentation has been discussed on Axioms's message board several times as to have no effect on the sound quality. I can attest to this myself - swapping the speakers back and forth produced no difference in sound.

Selling at $175 + shipping. Factory outlet is now $247.50 from Axiom's website, and $275 new.

KevinYao

Auditioning
UPS Ground with $200 insurance will cost about $28 shipping. I'll round that down to $200 total.

Forgot to mention, I can take paypal (Visa/Mastercard) with 2.9% surcharage, or personal check (I'll wait until it clears), or a money order or cashiers check.

Kevin

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
Kevin,
I'm going to have to hold off for now - CC card balance is a little higher than I thought :frowning:
I'm sure they will go quite quickly at that price though

KevinYao

Auditioning
Matt,
We've all been through that CC game - I'd rather enjoy my speakers debt free myself. Hope you find a good deal when the time comes for you to buy your speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks