FS : Axiom M3

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KevinYao, Jun 13, 2002.

1. KevinYao

KevinYao Auditioning

These have the black finish and were factory outlet from Axiom. I've looked them over carefully and the defects are the following:

1) Slight discoloration in the finish of one of the speakers on one corner. Hardly visible unless you're looking for it.
    2) One of the woofers has a slight indentation.

The indentation has been discussed on Axioms's message board several times as to have no effect on the sound quality. I can attest to this myself - swapping the speakers back and forth produced no difference in sound.

Selling at $175 + shipping. Factory outlet is now $247.50 from Axiom's website, and $275 new.

2. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

Kevin,

I'm potentially interested. How much for shipping to 20685?

thanks
    -Matt

3. KevinYao

KevinYao Auditioning

UPS Ground with $200 insurance will cost about $28 shipping. I'll round that down to $200 total.

Forgot to mention, I can take paypal (Visa/Mastercard) with 2.9% surcharage, or personal check (I'll wait until it clears), or a money order or cashiers check.

Kevin

4. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

Kevin,
    I'm going to have to hold off for now - CC card balance is a little higher than I thought [​IMG]
    I'm sure they will go quite quickly at that price though

5. KevinYao

KevinYao Auditioning

Matt,
    We've all been through that CC game - I'd rather enjoy my speakers debt free myself. Hope you find a good deal when the time comes for you to buy your speakers.