What's new

FS: Axiom M22ti Black (1 Viewer)

Joey_V

Second Unit
Looking to sell my beloved axiom m22s... i cant afford the qs4s - so i am looking to sell the m22s and go for an all polk rti setup (cheaper).

now, this is just preliminary... i am picking up the polk rti8s today to do some in home auditioning.. if i like it and if it compares favorably against the axiom m22s, then i will be buying the polk and selling my m22s... if not, then i keep the m22s.

if i do sell the axioms, it will be for $325 free shipping (only withing contiguous USA).

if u want to do this through ebay, i can post it there and u can do a buy it now... my ebay sn is pinipig524 (i have 64 positive feedback, 100% positive).

just pm me if u are interested... i will let u know how the polk auditioning goes.

;)

Joey_V

Second Unit
Looking to sell my beloved axiom m22s... i cant afford the qs4s - so i am looking to sell the m22s and go for an all polk rti setup (cheaper).

now, this is just preliminary... i am picking up the polk rti8s today to do some in home auditioning.. if i like it and if it compares favorably against the axiom m22s, then i will be buying the polk and selling my m22s... if not, then i keep the m22s.

if i do sell the axioms, it will be for $325 free shipping (only withing contiguous USA).

if u want to do this through ebay, i can post it there and u can do a buy it now... my ebay sn is pinipig524 (i have 64 positive feedback, 100% positive).

just pm me if u are interested... i will let u know how the polk auditioning goes.

;)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Joey,

Just make sure you allow enough time to get the Polk RTi8s broken in (50 - 100 hours.) After that, the sounds will be ... oh, so sweet. :)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Joey,

Just make sure you allow enough time to get the Polk RTi8s broken in (50 - 100 hours.) After that, the sounds will be ... oh, so sweet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.