1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Axiom M22ti Black

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Joey_V, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Joey_V

Joey_V Second Unit

Looking to sell my beloved axiom m22s... i cant afford the qs4s - so i am looking to sell the m22s and go for an all polk rti setup (cheaper).

now, this is just preliminary... i am picking up the polk rti8s today to do some in home auditioning.. if i like it and if it compares favorably against the axiom m22s, then i will be buying the polk and selling my m22s... if not, then i keep the m22s.

if i do sell the axioms, it will be for $325 free shipping (only withing contiguous USA).

if u want to do this through ebay, i can post it there and u can do a buy it now... my ebay sn is pinipig524 (i have 64 positive feedback, 100% positive).

just pm me if u are interested... i will let u know how the polk auditioning goes.

[​IMG]

2. Joey_V

Joey_V Second Unit

Looking to sell my beloved axiom m22s... i cant afford the qs4s - so i am looking to sell the m22s and go for an all polk rti setup (cheaper).

now, this is just preliminary... i am picking up the polk rti8s today to do some in home auditioning.. if i like it and if it compares favorably against the axiom m22s, then i will be buying the polk and selling my m22s... if not, then i keep the m22s.

if i do sell the axioms, it will be for $325 free shipping (only withing contiguous USA).

if u want to do this through ebay, i can post it there and u can do a buy it now... my ebay sn is pinipig524 (i have 64 positive feedback, 100% positive).

just pm me if u are interested... i will let u know how the polk auditioning goes.

[​IMG]

3. Marc H

Marc H Second Unit

How much do they weigh?

4. Marc H

Marc H Second Unit

How much do they weigh?

5. Tuan Vo

Tuan Vo Stunt Coordinator

You've got PM.

6. Tuan Vo

Tuan Vo Stunt Coordinator

You've got PM.

7. Joey_V

Joey_V Second Unit

u got reply.. both of u! [​IMG]

8. Joey_V

Joey_V Second Unit

u got reply.. both of u! [​IMG]

9. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Joey,

Just make sure you allow enough time to get the Polk RTi8s broken in (50 - 100 hours.) After that, the sounds will be ... oh, so sweet. [​IMG]

10. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Joey,

Just make sure you allow enough time to get the Polk RTi8s broken in (50 - 100 hours.) After that, the sounds will be ... oh, so sweet. [​IMG]