FS: Awesome ATI AT1502 150w 2ch/450w 1ch Amp with Full Warranty

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Gary Murrell, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Gary Murrell

Gary Murrell Supporting Actor

Both are sold

hey guys

I have here my 2 favorite pieces of equipment that I own, but the time has come to move them, why? because I am outta rack space :angry:
    what am I going to replace them with?, you guessed it, another ATI amp, I have said it before and I will say it again, never will another Amp be in my setup that isn't a ATI amp

I have 2 of these puppies available, the specs on these amps are 150w per 2 channels, or get this! 1 channel in monoblock mode of 450W [​IMG]

these are real power ratings not BS

I was using these babies as monoblocks, talk about gut punching pure choke-hold power, you will be friggin amazed when you power these babies up, pure clean punchy power

these ATI amps are made in the good old USA, in California, they weight 40 pounds each

I bought these amps from a fully authorized dealer and you still have 5 years remaining on your full factory warranty [​IMG] , I am providing original sales receipts for each of these [​IMG]

ATI demands that their amps be sent in their original packaging that would make it thru a war, I will be shipping these amps to you in their original packaging same as I got them from the dealer, so you are covered in every area on these amps

my gear is always in 100% perfect condition, I have love and care for my gear, I may be from Kentucky but I am not a red-neck [​IMG]

amps include original power cable, original manual, original box and packaging and the sales receipt from authorized dealer

here are some pics of the units:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

in addition to this amazing deal, ATI has a trade in program that will amaze you when you hear it, I have had interested buyers in these amps that were going to use them as trade in, prospective buyers can contact me about the ATI trade in program, it will blow your mind when you hear it

Both are sold

I like to speak to my buyers on the phone, so fill free to send me a email and I will call you, gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com

I have completed hundreds of personal and professional deals on the AVS, Videogon,HT Forum, Home Theater spot and Ebay, I know how to take care of my buyers and can provide plenty of references

I would like to accept paypal for these amps

-Gary

2. Gary Murrell

I think these may possibly be gone fellas, if you are interested in them you better email me now

-Gary

3. Gary Murrell

Both are sold

-Gary