What's new

FS: Aura Pro Bass Shakers with Amp (1 Viewer)

Daman

Second Unit
4 Aura Pro Bass Shakers with 100 watt subwoofer amp. I bought them from parts express around 4 months back. Selling them because i recently bought a SvS and dont want to mix up the experience. The pro bass shakers are no longer available at Partsexpress either. Buyer pays shipping. Asking 140$ for everything( i paid 200 for them).
Daman

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Does it matter? It's 100w, perfect size for two shakers.
Great deal. I'll ask my friend if he's interested. He's been talking about doing it. (oops, noticed you have 4 shakers, did 100w move 'em? Are the "pro" shakers the 50w or 25w?)
I'll get back with you if he's interested.

(ps) On a side note, I have a SVS paired with my shakers, I guess it's not for everyone eh?)

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
good to have specs. alot of people dont know how to run shakers properly and 4 pros on a 100w amp would not do.

2 shakers would be fine, but 4 ? i dunno......

would be good to know what the model# is of the amp or link to it to look it over. sounds like a good deal.

get back to me on the amp daman. would like that info for a friend.

Daman

Second Unit
Thanks for the interest guys, i think its a 125 or 150 watt amp, ill confirm the specs and post up by today evening. I was using these 4 shakers on my recliner loveseat and had no problem what so ever in driving them. Ill also send along a connection diagram of how i connected them because the shakers are 4 ohm.You can check in my signature to see the pictures of the amp and the shaker if you want to
PS: Brian, I basically didnt want to meddle with the bass i am getting from the SvS so decided to sell these.Ron from SvS was of the same opinion. These are great fun though but i think i can do without them as of now because im very happy with the PB10 :D

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
Daman: I like Ron! alot. but I think he is mistaken in this case. or maybe his opinion is just well, his opinion.

I own a 25_31PC+ and I just bought 2 Aura Pros and a 110w amp @ 8ohms. I have watched movies with and without the shakers and will say I could not live without them now. trick is not to over do it!

I have my amp set 1/2 way and xover set to 40hz. with the SVS its a beautiful combination. they blend together like they were made for eachother. I would try it first before basing a decision on someones opinion.

did you buy the amp from PE ? maybe the same one i bought. will check your link.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
Daman: my friend wants them!!!!! he signed up to HTF but waiting approval so cant post yet.

he will pay via paypal if you like. so set them aside.

jasonSMI

Grip
FINALLLY got my acceptance to the site.

Daman, I'm the guy that Ralph mentioned. I sent you an e-mail yesterday but don't know if you received it.

Thanks.

Jason

Daman

Second Unit
Thanks for the mail guys, sent messages to both Jason and COdey.. apologize to all of you for the incovenience caused.
Ralph- thanks for that message of yours regarding the shakers, made me rethink the decision and i think that though i may not need them now but once i have my dedicated HT room ill definetly miss them, so decided not to sell them. Once again apologize to everyone and hope you manage to find a good deal on them.

Daman

Second Unit
:D sheesh, sorry again Jason,I can imagine your expectancy.. Blame it on Ralph and tell him to give his shakers to you hehehe.. just kidding. On a Serious note thanks to him i am more convinced that i still need them and they would be a great asset to a dedicated HT i have in mind, and i appreciate him even suggesting it despite you being a potential buyer :emoji_thumbsup:
Wishing you all very Happy Holidays :)

PS: Ralph yes i bought that Amp for PE also.. its a subwoofer amp

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
my advice ? never take advice from someone else before trying first and making your own opinion. I Think Ron knows everything there needs to know about subs but as for shakers and their place in a HT with a SVS ? well that comes down to opinion and taste. personally IMO I cant see how anyone could think they are not a great addition to an HT and sub! :)

I have the same amp and shakers! :)

he will get through it somehow..... lol :)

jasonSMI

Grip
I bought four shakers from another member here and just ordered my amp today - no worries :)

Soon I will be enjoying them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks