What's new

FS: Audiosource 200 Watt Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

greg_t

Screenwriter
Hello,

I am selling my AudioSource SW15 subwoofter. It is in mint condition and comes with original box. It is a 200 watt sub with a 15" driver. Local pickup (St. Louis, MO area) is preferred, but can be shipped if need be. Asking $100 for local pickup or if shipping add ground shipping costs. Shipping cost to be determined by destination. Please PM me or post back here if interested. Thanks.

Greg

greg_t

Screenwriter
Hi Ryan,

It is in mint condition and works as if new. No issues with it at all. It's very big and in my new house I don't have room for it.

Greg

Joe*T

Auditioning
What's up greg_t? I was wondering how your sub sounds, or if you have made any modifications to it. How large/heavy is it? I live in the St. Louis metro area also, so this wouldn't have a bearing on shipping for me. Thanks for your time Greg.
Joe

Chris_GT

Auditioning
Greg,

Just made an offer on the sub via email. Looks like shipping would be ~$25. Keep the rest for your trouble.

Chris

ebay ID is hypothalamuse, 100% feedback

Joe*T

Auditioning
Greg, you have a pm. Please let me know if you did not receive it. I'm new, not the sharpest tool in the shed with pm's. Thank you. Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks