FS: Atlantic Technology T 70 PBM subwoofer

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Hine, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

An older friend of mine got suckered into buying a subwoofer which she has no room for, no taste for, and no desire for. So she asked me to try and sell it for her as the dealer won't take it back.

It is a decent sub, can be a bit boomy if turned up too loud though, to be honest. Retail price on it is $425 and will sell it locally only (Charlotte area) for $200. If anyone is interested please let me know. Since it will be a local sale cash, check, or money order would be preferable. An in home trial would also be fine. I'm just trying to get her something for it.

Thanks,

Dan Hine

2. Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson Screenwriter

For all of you Charlotte folks, I have dealt with Dan on several transactions before and he's a great guy. Check out the sub and help his friend out [​IMG]

3. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

Alright, it appears that I need to sweeten the deal somehow. I guess I can ship it and take paypal as well (though I've never done Paypal and may need a quick tutorial :b ). I really want to get this sold so if you want to make an offer please feel free.

Thanks,

Dan Hine

4. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

I recall reading about users stuffing the popular Sony subwoofer with polyfill to make it less boomy. I have some polyfill handy and will test this out. I'll let you know the results. A little less boom and this sub will be a GREAT value!

Regards,

Dan Hine