What's new

FS:Atlantic Technology 7 speaker set-up (350 series, Plus) (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
For Sale:
A 7 speaker system from Atlantic Technology includes the 350 series front pair w/ pedestals, side pair w/pedestals (rears in a 5.1 set-up) center w/stand and a pair of AT 274 dipole rear speakers. Mint in performance . Exterior condition is very good w/ a corner nick in one front speaker and a corner nick in a side speaker, otherwise as good as new condition. You can check out the speakers at onecall:
http://ww2.onecall.com/About_0000100...8_0_12_0_0.htm
If you add up the speakers and pedestal cost. The cost for new is $1,753. I will sell this set for $975 + shipping. I have the original boxes and will ship as per the customer’s request (I require that the items be insured to protect both parties. I will pay for half of the insurance cost). Let me know if you have any questions. I have been a long time contributor here at the forum and have sold other items here and at audiogon. Payment terms are US Postal Money Order.
Thanks
Ron Boster
If you are interested in Individual speakers here is the cost:
350 Fronts w/ pedestals: $400
350 Center: $200
350 Rears w/ pedestals: $295
274 Rears: $250

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Just wanted to tell everybody that I have dealt with Ron on another transaction and he's a great guy to do business with.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it! I've had interest in breaking up the set. If I can put the deal together, I would consider doing it. Let me know if you are interested in parts of the series?

Thanks

Ron

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
If were still in Kansas City, I'd be interested. Good prices on a good set of spkrs. Question though, ur not parting with the sub/s?

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Eric:

It would be nice to find a local buyer, but I will ship these speakers. I used to have the 352's with these speakers. I sold them to buy the original SVS subs when they came out. I'll be out of pocket Wed-Fri, but can answer emails this weekend.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have pictures of the speakers. If you would like me to email them to you, please let me know?

Thanks

Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I appreciate Gregg allowing me to bump up....this will be the last time. I promise.

I have an ad in the Kansas City Star (starts tomorrow). And, if that doesn't work...I'll go to Ebay.

If someone has interest and wants to make an offer below my asking price, then now would be the time.

Thanks!

Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Andrew:

Are you interested in the 350 surrounds or the 274's? Let me know. I'd love to sell as a set...but hey I'm easy.

Send me an email.

Thanks

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The 274's have been sold.

The 5 speakers in the 350 series are still available. I have an ad in the local paper. If interested, the best thing to do this weekend would be to call me at 816-822-1701.

Thanks

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks