What's new

FS: Assembled 15" Tempest Enclosure (1 Viewer)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
-- $160 --
Adire Alignment 214L Vented Enclosure.
The shape was modified and assembled by a professional Contractor. 3/4" A-grade MDF, complete with brace and driver and dual 3" flared port cutouts, and includes 4" feet.
Click here to view pics and build process
Also, Visit Adire Audio Tempest Territory and view the sub at the bottom. There are only 2 of these in existence, and it's unlike anything they've seen. :)
I currently own one that's fantastic and I do not need duals (nor can I afford it). The one I have has Maple laminate, the one for sale is of plain MDF so the buyer can veneer it or paint it however they please. Buyer can also use a speaker terminal, or mount a plate amp in it. Buyer also may use different size feet since the feet are not attached, neither is the top panel.
The enclosure has NEVER been used and is available for pick up to anyone willing to drive to 92653 area Southern California (Laguna Hills).
$160 for the MDF enclosure (NO tempest driver or amp included). This will be my last attempt at selling it. Sorry I do not want to ship it because of weight and size.
I had this for sale in the past and was given several offers by people through email, unfortunately their names/emails have been lost so I'm selling it all over again.
Thanks for looking.
Comments, compliments welcome.. :)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
So as not to confuse anyone, the Enclosure DOES NOT include:

3" Flared ports
Driver mounting screws
15" tempest or 15" tumult
Speaker terminal
Amplifier
Speaker wire
64oz of Polyester Fill