What's new

FS: Assembled 15" Tempest Enclosure (1 Viewer)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Brand new undrilled assembled 3/4" MDF enclosure. Shape is frustum pyramid that was designed for function of reducing standing waves. (Though not as effective with bass signals)

$200 total cost

Available to people who live within driving distance to Laguna Hills/Irvine area in Southern California. I Don't really want to ship anywhere due to size and weight.

link with pics of build process What you see at the top is a finished sub how mine turned out. The one for sale is seen in pics below as "unlaminated" MDF enclosure.

Professionally Handcrafted Tempest enclosure by UG contractor Co

Calculated frustum pyramid 214L Adire Alignment enclosure.

Enclosure has brace and enclosure fully assembled with cutouts for dual 3" flared ports and 15"

tempest driver. Sub is made of 3/4" A-grade MDF with lock miter (air tight) edges and liquid nails.

Matches 2nd order roll-off with a:

Q = 0.577

FC = 20hz within 0.5db down to 11hz

Very tight/accurate sound with group delay near 17ms @ 20hz

214L cabinet tuned to 15.4hz

Total 46" high with square 13" top base and square 23" bottom base

4"high x2x2" MDF solid legs included

Pre cut holes allow dual 3" diameter flared vents (FP3) with 11" long center tubes.

Pre made driver cutout allowing 15" adire 15" Tempest subwoofer for downfiring operation

Hole not cut for speaker terminal and top of box not glued on. This allows people to easily stuff the box from the top and bottom and then glue the top on and decide if they want a terminal or plate amp.

Box is UNFINISHED 3/4" MDF enclosure to allow the buyer to put on any paint or veneer they wish. Legs also separate to allow use of other legs or altering the included MDF ones.

The contractor has 1 year warranties on all custom jobs that leave their shop.

HouRman9 on Ebay

HouRman9 for AIM

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and would like to set up an appointment to see it. Transaction can be dealt with through the contractor shop and treated professionally.[size]

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Well i'm not having much success selling it, perhaps I'll save up a bit and use dual tempests. :)
$189
now I think ppl will buy it because of that extra $1 they save

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
Chris-

Very Nice enclosure. Im Interested but the price is holding me back. Im in SoCal and about 1 hour away. Please email me your Final Price if you have not sold it yet.

Thanks

Angelo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks