FS: Ascend Acoustics CMT-340c, cheap, NOVA

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by VinhT, Aug 12, 2004.

1. VinhT

VinhT Second Unit

Feb 14, 2002
    I am selling a used Ascend Acoustics CMT-340c center channel speaker in northern Virginia (face-to-face).

Price: $150

One imperfect front top right corner, a manufacturing defect
    Moving home after college caused some minor scratches on the bottom of the speaker and bunched up the serial number sticker a bit
    Front logo sticker barely stays on

Reason for selling:
    I don't use the speaker and it has been sitting on a shelf for many months. Fit and finish of the speaker was disappointing.

Background information:
    I purchased the speaker in April 2004 with the intention of ordering more Ascend speakers if I liked the 340c. I watched two movies with it, Master and Commander and Kill Bill Vol. 1. The speaker has not been used since, so I suppose theoretically it hasn't even been broken in yet. I decided to go with an Infinity Primus surround set.

Terms of sale:
    I don't get online much, so call me at (571)232-8652 and we'll arrange something. I apologize in advance for the call quality - AT&T GSM barely works.

Final note:
    No pictures at the moment, but if this doesn't sell in a week or so, I will post some pictures and open it up to the entire continental US.
  2. canali

canali Agent

Mar 12, 2004

pls see 100% positive feedback under canali

vancouver bc
    v5r 3c8 is my postal code.