FS: Art of Tom & Jerry LD Box Sets, Volumes 1 & 3

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by alan halvorson, Dec 22, 2002.

1. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

I have for sale The Art of Tom & Jerry, Volumes I (5 discs, 77 cartoons) and III (3 discs, 34 cartoons).
    The box for Volume 1 is in very poor condition; the left side is missing, corners are split, edges are split. The lower front seems to have suffered some water damage. Both front and back are highly readable. The insert is missing; the discs have no jackets (I don't have any to spare or I would have used them). The discs themselves seem to be in fine shape although I haven't played them for quite awhile. They are a bit smudgy with light surface scratches - nothing deep though. I don't recall playback being affected.
    The box for Volume 3 is actually not too bad but still has one major problem. All corners, both inner and outer box, are intact. Edges have no splits; there is very little wear. The downside is that it appears that something was laid atop of or against the set for quite a while as both the front and back are a bit pushed in. It's not too bad, but it must be mentioned. The discs are as above; again, no jackets but the insert is there.
    I'm asking $80 for both sets, well under the normal Ebay rate for either of them, plus your choice of Priority (2-3 days but it's not guaranteed) or Media (my experience says 5-7 days but it can take 2 weeks or more) rate shipping. Delivery confirmation is required; insurance is your option. If you decline insurance, you do so at your risk.
    Payment will be by PAYPAL or money order (USPS or Western Union only - all others will be treated as a personal check and be subject to a 2-week shipping delay).
    Post here or e-mail Home (this may change soon) or Work, M-F 7am/3:30pm CST.

2. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

Damn! Could someone please move this to the "Software for Sale" section.

Thanks