What's new

FS: Anthony Gallo speakers (1 Viewer)

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
2 x Anthony Gallo Due
2 x Anthony Gallo Micro
1 x Active (Powered) Anthony Gallo MPS150 subwoofer

I bought these brand new from an Anthony Gallo dealer in the US and used them for 2 months in my apartment, and then moved into my new house this summer. I have not used these speakers since then because I want to upgrade to a bigger and better set, piece by piece. The first step is to sell these speakers. I can sell individually or any in any combination of the 5 speakers sets.

All original boxes, manuals, packaging and mounting hardware and tools are included.

The speakers are all cosmetically perfect as well.

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
I had a buyer that offered me $1350US for all 5 speakers shipped, but he ended up buying some Velodyne speakers at a killer deal before we made our exchange. I would like to get the same for all 5.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I guess I'm a little confused. You said that you used these speakers for 2 months in your apartment and then boxed them up because you moved into a house this summer - summer 2004.

Yet in your post from September 15, 2002 you said:

Since that was two years ago and not earlier this year, are these different speakers or are you saying that these speakers have sat in a box from November 2002 until October 2004?

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
Those were different speakers. I had the Due and Micros in a different colour but the silver did not work out well - they were a pain to keep clean and it did not match with any of my furniture. I sold the speakers locally and kept the sub. Then a few months later I sold the sub as well. In 2002 I lived with a family as a student. In 2004 I was in my own apartment and got the same speakers, in black - which are the ones for sale. The house purchase was a little unexpected... wasn't planning on buying until spring 2005 but we couldn't pass up the deal this spring.

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
The sub is sold and I have an offer for the Dues and Micros... but from the UK. I would rather sell within North America. Any interest? PM or email me.

rodI

Auditioning
Hi,

do you still offer the dues and the micros? What colour are they?.

Would you ship to Germany?

Price for the speakers and shipping costs?

BR,

Robert

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sorry, I forgot to update this thread. Plans changed a bit and the Micros are sold and have been delivered. The Dues and sub are very well packaged in 3 boxes (paid $80 to have it done for insurance purposes when shipping) and I am awaiting payment for them from a buyer. So they are tentatively sold, but I have a hard time contacting him. I hope to receive payment next week. They were sold to him 2 weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks