Fs: Antec Sx630 Mini Tower Case

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BruZZi, Jun 15, 2002.

1. BruZZi

BruZZi Second Unit

Only 6 months old ,excellent condition like brand new. The color is beige. Price is $ 55
    SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://store1.yimg.com/I/directron_1687_8057438http://store4.yimg.com/I/upsource_1686_4719708
    Specs:
    Case Dimensions: 17.25" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.6" (D) 440 x 180 x 460 mm
    Drive Bays: 8 total, Front three (3) 5.25" and two (2) 3.5", internal three (3) 3.5"
    Expansion Slots: 7
    Cooling System: 3 x 80mm fans 2 front (Optional) 1 Rear (Standard)
    Power Supply: 300 Watt SmartPower, ATX12V, 2.03 compliant including Pentium 3 and 4
    Motherboard: Fits standard ATX / Pentium 4 Up to 12" (W) x 9.6" (L) 305 (W) x 300 (L) mm
    Features:
    Swing-out side panel with handle
    Quick-release drive bays with release lever
    Snap-in fan mounts
    Large front panel vent
    Bonus:
    * Thumb screws for sides panels
    * DIY front fan filter. Nothing fancy just a filter
    with plastic molding(cut myself)fixed with tape.
    Looks nice and works perfect.

2. Jeffrey S

Jeffrey S Stunt Coordinator

Hi GB

I emailed a low-ball offer on the case. Let me know if it is satisfactory.

3. Jason_Lund

Jason_Lund Extra

I wish I needed one of these for a project, $55 is a STEAL, particularly since it includes shipping.

I use this exact case/power supply at home and love it, plenty of fan options and lots of room to move air through and keep everything nice and cool. It's the one case I have pointed people to the most and will continue to do so based on my own good experiences. I'm running an AMD XP 1600+ with the usual fixins and 3 temp controlled fans without ever encountering a problem.

If you can't get $55 here toss it on Ebay, they sell brand new for around $90 so you shouldn't have to take less than you are asking. Good luck!

4. BruZZi

BruZZi Second Unit

Jeffrey, Sorry the case was sold.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Jason, I agree with you. This case is simply great. The only thing missing (for me)is a filter for the front fans. But like I described above, I did a temporary one and for my surprise it works perfectly. I'm only selling it because I got a Lian Li PC-82 (sold at CompUSA) as a gift. [​IMG] With five 80 mm fans (2 front with 3 adjustable speed switch and a filter, 2 rear and 1 top), removable mother board,power supply, front panel, 3.5 bays, 5.25 bays... plus: window installed on side panel and 2 usb ver2.0 ports on front panel was really hard do refuse. [​IMG]
    http://store1.yimg.com/I/directron_1694_18790901
    Thanks anyway guys
    Regards
    Glauco