What's new

FS: Analysis Plus Super Sub Oval Subwoofer Cable (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
BOTH CABLES SOLD!!
I've got two (2) of these cables for sale. Each cable is 3 meters long. Less than 4 months old and in like new condition. Here is a link with info from where I got them:
http://audioadvisor.com/store/produc...ttribute_1=3.0

Find out what your sub can really do by using these top notch sub cables!! These sell new for $120 each. I will sell for a reduced price of $65 each or both for $120. Shipping is included in these prices.

Also, I still have my 12 ft. Audioquest Granite biwire speaker cable for sale at a reduced price of $140, shipping included.

THE POWER CABLES ARE SOLD!!
I also have four (4) PS Audio Punch Power Cables for sale at $30 a piece or all four for $100. Buyer to pay shipping.
Here is a link:
http://audioadvisor.com/store/produc...0Power%20Cable

THE C7 POWER CABLE IS SOLD!!
I almost forgot that I also have a 1 meter PS Audio Punch Power Cable that has the C7 termination instead of the IED. Many DVD and CD players have this kind of termination. See link below:
$30 plus shipping

I have upgraded everything that I am selling, and no longer have use for these items. These are some great prices. First come, first served!!

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
I have reduced prices on the sub cables. See above post.

Thanks for buying the power chords Michael. They shipped today (Friday). I will send you a tracking number.

I also have numerous odds and ends cables for sell. Need something? Ask!! I may have it. Fellows, I have done a ton of upgrading and have a box load of cables. When I get more time I will post a detailed list of items for sale!!

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Everything is going fast, Funny, I thought that the $300 pair of Audiquest Granite speaker cables would go fast. $140 is a steal. Go to Audiogon and cheak out the other prices. This is the best price I've seen on them.

BTW, sale pending on one of the sub cables.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Seller never came thru on one of the sub cables so they are both for sale along with the Audioquest Granite biwire speaker cables.

I also have 3 Bright Star isolation products up for sale (see my other post)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks