What's new

FS: Amps, Speakers, Projector, Seating (1 Viewer)

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
I’m cycling most of my gear out for new. The equipment is located near Frederick, Maryland. I have access to a box truck and work van (self employed) and would prefer to deliver as much as possible. Photos of everything listed and some additional equipment can be found here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/restronician/my_photos Additional photos upon request but please don’t run me around unless you’re seriously interested (got lots o stuff here). All prices are OBO + shipping or $ .50 per mile for delivery (within reason). I’ll take cash, bank check or paypal.

Speakers
Axiom VP 150 Black (original box & brochure) $225
Axiom QS8 Black (original box & brochure) $375
SVS 20 30 PC + (original box) $600
I do not have boxes for the following:
M&K MX5000 M2 $1,400 Local Delivery Only (this thing is a monster!)
Eosone RSF 1000 $500 Floor standers with dual powered 10” subs – no box / local delivery only – these have minor damage to the cabinets.
Eosone RSC 300 $200 Center Channel – no box

Amps (I do not have original boxes for the amps)
ADA 8150 8 Channel amp www.ada-usa.com $1,200
ADA 1260 12 Channel Power Amp (bridgeable for HT) $1,200 www.ada-usa.com
Adcom GFA-555 II $400 (great amp)
Adcom GFA-2535 $300 (great combo with the GFA-555II)
Adcom GFA-2535 $300 (yes I have two)

Home Theater Seating (I do not have original boxes)
Berkline 088 - Row of Three and a Row of two – red micro-fiber – manual – about 12 months old – excellent condition $1,200 for set.

Projector - SOLD
Sanyo Z3

Other (I do not have original boxes)
Surge X 2120 Line conditioner http://www.surgex.com/products/sx2120.html $275
Phillips Pronto TSi6400 $600
NOTE on the Pronto: I took this on a trade so all I have is the unit itself and the power supply. You’ll need to synch this unit with a PC to customize the remote – the manual loaded onto the unit explains how to do this. The wireless browser functions work properly. Some minor scratches can be found on the screen (hardly noticeable though). I haven’t played with this thing much but it seems to function properly.

ChadLB

Screenwriter
This is what I was told for the Z3:
Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds. Make sure you have the "Power Off Confirmation" ON in the Setup Menu

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I have an interest in your berks but I am afraid the distance is too far?
Any thoughts?

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
Todd,

THe distance is likely too far. I may be delivering a G90 to Dallas. If so, and the chairs haven't moved yet, I'll send a PM.

Thanks for the interest.

Ian

Sri

Agent
Hi,
I am interested in Berkline chairs and I live in West Chester, PA. How much would the delivery charges be? Thanks and you can email me at [email protected].
thanks

Donald_Spry

Stunt Coordinator
I am in Annapolis and interested in the seating. If still for sale let me know.

djspry @ gmail . com

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I sent you an e-mail regarding the Adcoms. Let me know if you are able/willing to do a package deal for all of your Adcoms. just -e-mail me your best price shipped to 04364.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks