What's new

FS: Ampro HD-3600 Video Projector (HDTV) L@@K (1 Viewer)

al chaney

Grip
Ampro HD-3600 High Definition (HDTV) CRT Video Projector.
Performance
BRIGHTNESS: 1000 lumens peak white, 220 ANSI lumens with Overdrive power.
Contrast Ratio: 100:1
INPUT FREQUENCY RANGE: 15-105 kHz, which covers virtually all video inputs, personal computers and most computer workstations.
RESOLUTION: Compatible with computer displays of 2500 x 2000 pixels
BANDWIDTH: Electronic bandwidth of 100 MHz
LENSES: 10 line pairs per millimeter for screen widths of 40” to 217” (1.0m to 5.5m)
FULL CONVERGENCE ON GREEN: For projectors in simulator applications, control room installations and projector overlays
CRT TECHNOLOGY: 8-inchelectromagnetic focuses with advanced electron gun technology that maintains high resolution at peak brightness
CERTIFICATIONS: Underwriters Laboratories 1950 (pending), Department of Heath & Human Services regulations and FCC Class A, CIRS 22 Class A
Installation & Use
FACILATED SETUP: Built-in, menu-driven setup procedures. The projector guides the user through the process with on-screen notations and visuals cues that focus on the part of the image being adjusted.
PICTURE FOCUS ADJUSTMENTS: Precise, continuously variable CRT-to-lens adjustment (Scheimpflug) ensures picture focus top-to-bottom and edge-to-edge
OPERATOR CONTROLS: standard backlit remote with keypad and LCD display for complete projector control. Optional infrared remote available.
SYSTEM MONITORING: Internal microprocessor monitors system status, including power supply voltages, operating temperatures and input source signal characteristics. Parameters are displayed on the remote control or on-screen.
INPUT MODULES: Standard with RGsB/S/HV and two additional slots for optional RGB/S and/or Quad Video/S-Video decoder

Physical Characteristics & Requirements
POWER: 800 watts maximum power consumption. 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
SIZE: Height 11.6” (29cm) Width 25.5” (65 cm), Depth39.9” (101cm)
WEIGHT: Net 120 lbs (54.4 kg), Gross 163 lbs (74 kg)
MODULAR DESIGN: Easy access to electronic modules with 15-minute mean time-to-repair
ENVIROMENT: Operating temperatures 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C), shipping/storage temperature 5 to 140 F (-15 to 60 C) Humidity 20% to 95% TH non-condensing for storage/shipping/operation. This projector was checked out and works great! This projector has been well maintained, with low hours, in good cosmetic condition and is sold AS-IS. Includes a remote and operations manual. This unit new listed for $2300 The buyerwill pay $199 for Terminal-to-Terminal delivery and shipping or you may pick up the unit. . I will only ship in the USA Terminal-to-Terminal or you can pick the unit up. Check the listing below for a terminal or airport near you or you can provide me with the name of a carrier near you and I will check with my shipper for delivery. Carriers: www.yellowfreight.com www.usfbestway.com. - USF Red away, USF Best way, USF Holland, USF Red Star with direct service to over 200 US cities) MANUALS: www.crtcinema.com/manuals.html I have worked in electronics for many years as a senior electronics technician and can tell you that a video projector will exceed all of your expectations! Don't miss this opportunity! Have it for the 2004 Olympics. I still have more video projectors, electronics, and 35MM film projector equipment for sale. I have sold other projectors on ebay, so check my feedback for pictures. I will only ship in the USA. I will accept money orders and cashiers checks. All funds are to be USD. $2495 OBO

Al E-mail: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks