512mb SDRam
Nvidia Geforce 2 GTS Pro Video Card
DVD Player
CD Burner 12x10x32
20 gig hard drive
XP Pro OS
Realtek NIC Card

$75 plus shipping

One catch I was playing around inside and disconnected the DVD Drive and the CD Burner Drive and now I can't figure out how to get them back to working. Computer Repair shop wanted to charge me $75 to fix. They are in working shape its just I don't know the 1st thing about computers. So if you know a thing or two about computers this is a steal of a deal. I have purchased a New Computer and figured I would sell for the price the Repair shop wanted to charge me.

Everything else with the computer is in great working shape. I'm actually using it now.

Any questions feel free to e-mail

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
omg, I don't check the forum in half a day and this passes me by!? Congrats to whoever got the system, killer price :)

Brian Schucher

Supporting Actor
It would be me....And the seller is being honorable and selling it to me at his asking price.. Would seem some people find it ok to try to take sales away from others by offering more money than what myself and the seller agreed to. I would not do this to others on this forum and i would haved hoped others would not have tried to do this to me. THANK YOU Steve for doing the right thing..

Roy C.

Second Unit
That's what I get for being out on a friggin' cruise without decent Internet access!!!

Awesome!

Roy C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks