FS: Alienware DHS 5 Media Center HTPC (Loaded!)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Michael D. Bunting, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Michael D. Bunting

Michael D. Bunting Screenwriter

Michael
    ALIENWARE
    DHS 5

MEDIA CENTER
    HTPC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FULL SPECS:

Tons of Info: Found Here
    In excellent condition and perfect working order. Hard Drives will be restored to the original Alienware factory settings. Original MSRP on this was $2990.00! Originally purchased by me direct from Alienware in December 2004.
    I have upgraded the original sound card to the recently released and highly acclaimed Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect, which sounds phenomenal and is feayure rich.
    I will also include a real nice Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse set that works perfectly from nearly 30 feet away! It's so much better than those IR keyboards and mouse sets! Anyways, again, I'll include this with the package at no extra cost!
    The case is a real beauty, all black in color with a blue power button light and blue InfoPanel display that will display information from Microsoft Windows Media Center (Artist/Song title, etc).
    This beast boasts almost too many features/connections to list here. For any specific questions or concerns - please let me know via email: [email protected]

ASKING PRICE: $1650 SHIPPED (UPS GROUND)

Note: I'm a MASTER TRADER here on the HTF (+62) and my ebay feedback rating is 100% Positive!

2. Michael D. Bunting

Michael D. Bunting Screenwriter

Michael
    If anyone happens to be interested...just let me know what you are willing to pay. I won't let it go for cheap, but I'll entertain offers if there is someone out there that really wants/needs a really nice HTPC.