What's new

FS: Aiwa NSX-A303 Shelf System (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Here's a great stereo you can put in your bedroom, den, or hook up to your TV/videogame systems. 3-CD Changer (with neat shimmering light on top), Optical output, Aux input, remote, dual cassette, 32 radio presets, great looking multicolor fluorescent display with game, etc... Click here for a detailed description.
Excellent condition, if you don't like it you can return it for a full refund (up to a week to decide). Only bad thing I can say about the system is the remote lid is missing. I actually have another Aiwa remote but that lid will only fit on this remote with a bit of cutting. I'll give you the lid and let you do the cutting.
Everything that came with this system is included; manual, & other documentation, original box with 3 seperate boxes with styrofoam for the components, FM wire antenna and AM loop antenna (both never used), and remote.
Retails for $299.99 but I'll sell for $75/OBO. Would prefer pick-up in the DC area but I'll also ship via UPS. This is a pretty big box so email me your address and I'll give you a shipping estimate. I have a +24 on ebay with no negatives and frequent HTF everyday.
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks