What's new

FS: Adire KIT281 drivers and Xo's (1 Viewer)

TimForman

Supporting Actor
Slightly used KIT281 drivers and crossovers for a complete pair. Includes 4 AV8's, 2 Audax TM025F1 tweeters and 2 complete two-way crossovers. Purchased and assembled in December 2002 so they're all broke in for you, but sitting idle the past month. $250 shipped in the contiguous U.S.A. and I have a PayPal account.

Ben.K

Auditioning
I am a total newbie and I was wondering if you are selling everything that comes from the Adire website or if there was anything missing. Also I was wondering how difficult it is for somebody who doesn't know what they're doing to build a speaker. What sort of skills are required? I apologize if these questions should be in a PM instead.

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
Ben, Tim is selling the drivers and crossovers so you might need to buy some wires and nuts and bolts (though maybe Tim can give you those too).

You just need to know how to use power tools, or know a friend who does, so you can build the cabinet (basic woodworking). It takes a good bit of work but it is not rocket science. If you've some experience building things, I say go for it.

I still can't believe no one bought this yet. :) Doesn't anyone have a concept of how good those speakers are for $250 and change?

TimForman

Supporting Actor
I still can't believe no one bought this yet. Doesn't anyone have a concept of how good those speakers are for $250 and change?
Thanks Michael. You're not the only one. When I listed them for $250 I was expecting an answer the first or second day. I guess it looks too good to be true. By the time I got them built I had about $600 into them. I just need some bucks so I can move on to some other projects I have in mind. Looks like Mike is the big winner. And yes, I have all the hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread