What's new

FS: Adire Audio Tumult, DPL-12, Mass 2012, Gr-Research speakers and more (1 Viewer)

Adam Butler

Auditioning
Ok, this stuff has been sitting in storage for over three years, and now I want to get rid of it. Local pickup only for the subwoofers unless you want to pay for shipping (I would prefer local p/u). There is a small scuff mark on the surround of the Tumult from when I moved, but it only has 10 hours of use on it. The DPL-12 is like new, less than an hour of use.

Adire Audio Tumult - SOLD
2 ea Stryke 18" Passive Radiators weighted to 2500g -SOLD
Adire Audio DPL-12 - 65 shipped
Audiomobile Mass 2012 (4 ohm DVC) - 75
QSC RMX-1450 - SOLD
Behringer Feedback Destroyer (no manual) -SOLD
GR-Research A/V-3, A/V-3S, and A/V-1 all with sonicap upgrade- SOLD
SVS subsonic filter - SOLD

I have the cabinets for the GR-Research speakers built. If it's local pickup, you can have the boxes, or I'll take all the drivers out, and mail them with the assembled crossovers, and all other parts, minus the cabinets for 500 shipped. The SVS subsonic filter is basically a line driver/preamp to better match the subwoofer output signal to a pro audio amp. It also has a variable 0 to 180 degree phase knob, a subsonic highpass filter with 3 selectable frequencies, and 2 subwoofer outs. I am in the Savannah, Georgia area.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
If Jim didn't call dibs on the PR's, I am. And the MASS is very tempting. Do you have the original shipping boxes?

-Robert

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Jim,
That's what I get for not checking the forum before bed time.

Don't forget to post pics of the project.

Adam,
Can I get some pics of the MASS?

-Robert

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
I've tried to reach him multiple times after my first contact with him. I thought we reached an agreement for a sale, but then there has been no contact.

JP

Adam Butler

Auditioning
Sorry guys, I usually only get online late at night.

DorianBryant, I tried emailing you about the subsonic filter, but didn't get a response back from you.

Robert J, I don't have the original boxes. I can't post links to pictures until after this post. Only took me 6.5 years to get 10 posts.

JimPeitersen, I sent you a PM. I don't think the links worked right though. See above.

Adam Butler

Auditioning
And now for my quasi-double post.... Pictures. There is a closeup of the scuff on the tumult.

Your pictures linked to ads and irritating commercial pop-ups. The links have been removed. Please use another site to host these pictures before posting any links to it again.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Try photobucket as a pic hosting site. No pop-ups and it even gives you the IMG code to put into your posts.

-Robert

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
I am very interested in the Adire Tumult, however I am located in Canada. If you were able to ship it, what would you figure it would cost to V1L 6V6, BC Canada?

Adam Butler

Auditioning
Jordan_Brulotte, I sent you a PM

DorianBryant, I still haven't heard from you.

And now for pictures (hopefully). Robert_J if there is anything in particular you want a picture of let me know.

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Just to let everyone know, my deal went well with Adam. Items were shipped promptly and arrived safely. A++

JP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks