What's new

FS: Adire Audio Kit281s (1 Viewer)

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
Oh no, you're one of the people that motivated me to build my own Kit281s! Why do you have to sell them? I hope it's so you can get something better...

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
I am not into HT much these day and I have an expensive motorcycle habit to pay for. I am sure I will catch
the HT bug again some day but for now its just not it the cards. As far as music listening goes I have converted over
to headphone listening. :)

George W

Stunt Coordinator
Hey James, nice to see you around! Did you ever get a chance to see my finished speakers you inspired me to build? You can check them out at http://students.washington.edu/gw2001/speaker1.htm

Good luck selling yours man and take it easy. To everyone else, I've seen James' speakers first hand and let me say that the pictures don't do them justice, they look exceptional in person.

George

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
Kit speakers are hard to sell, but I can't see why no one's buying them at $250! James, you could offer to sell the components and not the cabinets at that price, and maybe a prospective builder would take you up on it.

Scott Kriefall

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
$250 is an excellent price for these. If I were closer to Bellingham I'd grab them immediately... but I'm not, and the drive from Minnesota would be a major excursion! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks