What's new

FS: Adcom GFA-2535L 3/4 Channel Amp (1 Viewer)

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
SOLD!

I picked this up a few months back from a fellow board member. Amp is in great condition. If you are looking for one of these, it doesn't get much nicer than this. In my system, I used it to power my side & rear surrounds. I've simplified my system by replacing this and the two channel amp powering my 2nd zone with a 6 channel amp. I'm really on the fence about selling, as it's such a great & versatile amp, but it's currently sitting idle so off it goes. Comes with the original manual.

Here's a link to a pdf of the manual: http://www.adcom.com/data/manuals/gfa2535manual.pdf

Here's the high level description from Adcom:

This amp is really two GFA-535s in one, with the flexibility to drive three or four channels. It's the ideal foundation for an authentic, ultra-realistic surround sound theater system, or for a multi-room or multi-speaker audio system. A single switch on the GFA-2535's rear panel lets you select 4-channel operation, or bridge two of the channels for a 3-channel configuration. In the 3-channel mode, the GFA-2535 brings your home theater to life, delivering 200 watts of clean, distortion-free sound to the center channel, and 60 watts to each of the rear channels. Add it to your existing 2-channel amplifier and you'll be at the center of a superbly balanced, awesomely powered stage with sound so real you can practically touch it.

-Dave

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Bump, added pictures. I also have some close-ups of the front & rear panel. PM me if you're interested in seeing them.

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks