What's new

FS: Acurus ACT 3 Home Theater Preamp/Processor (1 Viewer)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Home Theater Preamp with DTS, DD 5.1 and Dolby Pro Logic decoders and various audio/video switching and bass management capability (does not have the advanced bass management upgrade). Comes with original Home Theater Master SL-8000 programmable remote and original box/packaging.

This pre-amplifier is in an excellent condition and gently used in a SMOKE FREE home.

More info can be found here, which is on the Klipsch website, who bought out Acurus' parent company Mondial Designs a couple of years back and maintain product line info.

Asking price is $375 plus actual shipping.

Will also consider trades involving:

Totem speakers
Nordost Red Dawn RCA terminated Interconnect

I also have an Acurus A100x3 3-channel amplifier for sale.

Money orders, cashiers checks and PayPal accepted.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Home Theater Preamp with DTS, DD 5.1 and Dolby Pro Logic decoders and various audio/video switching and bass management capability (does not have the advanced bass management upgrade). Comes with original Home Theater Master SL-8000 programmable remote and original box/packaging.

This pre-amplifier is in an excellent condition and gently used in a SMOKE FREE home.

More info can be found here, which is on the Klipsch website, who bought out Acurus' parent company Mondial Designs a couple of years back and maintain product line info.

Asking price is $375 plus actual shipping.

Totem speakers

I also have an Acurus A100x3 3-channel amplifier for sale.

Money orders, cashiers checks and PayPal accepted.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Price dropped to $400+shipping firm.

C'mon folks - somebody must want this. This preamp originally retailed for $2000.

I am a gold trader here.

Mark.VG bought my Acurus A-80 and is very pleased with it.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Price dropped to $400+shipping firm.

C'mon folks - somebody must want this. This preamp originally retailed for $2000.

I am a gold trader here.

Mark.VG bought my Acurus A-80 and is very pleased with it.

Thomas Tur

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Turner
Are you maybe willing to come down a bit more? I know this is a great unit so please dont kill me for asking.

Thomas Tur

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Turner
Are you maybe willing to come down a bit more? I know this is a great unit so please dont kill me for asking.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Thomas Tur - Pretty firm on the price, now that I have lowered it a couple of times already. Sorry. :)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Thomas Tur - Pretty firm on the price, now that I have lowered it a couple of times already. Sorry. :)

ScottC

Supporting Actor

Totem speakers

ScottC

Supporting Actor

Totem speakers

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Final price drop. $375 + shipping.

With all the views on this thread and given the great reputation of this preamp, it's amazing that it's still available. For those of you clinging to your all in one home theater receivers, try separates - once you have you'll wonder why it took you so long.

If this doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks, then it is off to Ebay when I get back from Oz.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Originally Posted by jsc01 ">[/url]

do you have pictures?
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [b]jsc01[/b] [url=/forum/thread/182779/fs-acurus-act-3-home-theater-preamp-processor#post_3599144]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks