FS: Acurus A125X5 Amplifier (5-channel)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Alexander, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

Specifications:
    -Five Channels
    -125 Watts into 8 ohms & 150 Watts into 4 ohms
    -20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response
    -ab Power Class
    -110 db SN Ratio
    -0.06 Percent THD
    -Input Sensitivity - 1.1 volts for full output
    -Input Impedance - 20K ohms
    -42 lbs
    -17" x 14" x 6.75"
    Engineered for Both Music & Movies
    Acurus amplifiers are engineered with the understanding that they will need to be exceptional with two-channel music reproduction as well as with home theater. Acurus amplifiers are therefore a solid choice whether you're going to be listening to audio, watching movies in your home theater or doing both! Flexibility is a good thing; in fact in the audio world it's a great thing. So, having an amp that performs well any way you use it is the way to go. This five-channel amp has separate two channel and three channel sections. The stereo section even has additional heat sink cooling to provide over 150 watts per channel of continuous power for the two main front speakers.
    This amp is in excellent condition. It has a couple of small minor scuff marks on top of the unit (NOT on the faceplate) that are barely noticeable unless you're looking for them, but they in no way distract from the beauty of the unit. I am selling because I want to pick up a Sony 5ES receiver/ Bryston amp combo. Selling price is $650 shipped. Thanks for looking.

2. Kevin Alexander

Price lowered. See above.

3. Kevin Alexander

Last call before going to eBay! $600 shipped is the absolute lowest I will go for HTFers. Any takers for a superb amp?....