What's new

FS: ACI Titan II LE Subwoofer - Walnut (1 Viewer)

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
SOLD!

I have original boxes, manuals, and accessories for all items. I will accept money order or cashiers checks for all items. Other forms of payments are negotiable. All items will be shipped via UPS Ground – insured; and the buyer based on the UPS website estimated cost from zip code 64114 would pay the cost for shipping and insurance.

Condition for all items is as noted. I can get photos as requested, but my digital camera is not very high resolution. Description includes my sale price and lists the original manufacturers suggested retail prices for the item or items.

One ACI Titan II LE subwoofer – Walnut Finish – like new condition – includes brass extra points, 65-Hz filters (2), 3-meter Solutions brand interconnect, wood floor saver discs (4), and Catcables Silvercats Y-adapters (2) – sale price $900. (Second price drop from $1100). The five-year warranty on the sub is transferable to a second owner and I will take care of the transfer of warranty as required by ACI as long as the buyer provides me with the required information. Original ship date was 10/28/02. Original MSRP of entire package: $1600. (1 box - 87 lbs - 22" x 22" x 29"). http://www.audioc.com/speakers/Titan...itanlemore.htm

Please see my feedback on Audiogon (cyclonemike) or on eBay (cyclone_mike).

Please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks, Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks