What's new

FS: A whole bunch of A/V “accessories” (1 Viewer)

Jeff Hoak

Stunt Coordinator
Niles SPS-4, 4 position speaker switch. This will switch 4 pairs of speakers and has impedance protection so you won’t overload your amp. Includes box, instructions and labels (4 are on the switch already). I bought new from Crutchfield for $100.00, selling for $50.00 shipped. PayPal preferred but MO or personal check (will hold for clearance) is OK too.

Info at: http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/...a=0&cc=01&avf=N

Pictures here: http://hoakhouse.com/images/sps-4-f.jpg and http://hoakhouse.com/images/sps-4-b.jpg

Channel Plus model 3026 SOLD!

A pair of Radio Shack Super Tweeters (40-1310) SOLD!

Radio Shack Digital Cable TV Bidirectional Line Amplifier (15-1171) SOLD!

RCA I/R Remote Extenders (2 sets). SOLD!

If you'd like to check references I'm teknoid42 at eBay and jhoak at audiogon.

THANX! for looking!!!

Jeff Hoak

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,

How did you send mail?

I haven't received a PM or regular email.

THANX!
Jeff Hoak

Jeff Hoak

Stunt Coordinator
For some reason the email link isn't working. I sent a test message to myself using the link but never received it.

I'll post an inquiry on the HTF "Help" area to try and figure out what's happening (or NOT happening).

I suspect that is has something to do with me changing my email address.

Thanks for the look-see...

Jay_E

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff,

I can't seem to find any info on the ChannelPlus 3026. Is it a very old model? It looks just like the CP 3025. Do you know what the difference between the 3026 and 3025 is? Thanks.

Jay

Jeff Hoak

Stunt Coordinator
Jay,

The 3025 replaced the 3026. I've had the 3026 a bit under 2 years. I wouldn't call it an "old" model but is has been discontinued. Honestly I don't really know what the difference is. From what I've been able to determine the channel numbers that are available for output is the main difference.

When I've looked at the Channel Plus web site and inquired about the 3026 it just refers me to the 3025.

It might be worth an email to Channel Plus and ask them to outline the differences.

That is of course if your interested enough to go to the trouble.

F.Y.I. I have another person who has expressed interest in purchasing the 3026. At this point he has first refusal.

THANX!
Jeff Hoak

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Jeff
I am interested in the
RCA I/R Remote Extenders (2 sets) what is the max distance that they work?
email me if they are still available
Grant

Jeff Hoak

Stunt Coordinator
Grant,

At this time I have a sale "pending" on the RCA I/R remote extenders. If it should fall through you'll be next in line.

In answer to your question... I don't know. My house isn't very big so they worked fine for me at a distance of 40' or so.

The instructions say: Remote control to extention (base) unit is 18' max, receiver unit to item being controlled 20' max and base to receiver "within" 100'. I cannot personally vouch for those numbers as I never had anything that far apart.

THANX!
Jeff Hoak

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks