What's new

FS: A/V cabinet, 2 - AR 12ft component cables (1 Viewer)

Mike_Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
Hello HTFers. I have a few items for sale since I'm moving into my new home and reconfiguring my HT. First item is a black A/V cabinet. It's roughly 50"(H)x22"(W)x17.5"(D), 5 shelves with 3 of them being adjustable in height. Has a smoked glass door and velcro'd fabric on the rear for easy access to your cables. I have a few bad pics that I could email upon request. I've only had it for about 5 months and is in perfect condition. I'd like to get $100 for it. Since it's rather large I don't want to ship this, so if you're near Hampton Roads, VA I'm willing to consider driving part way if anyone is interested.

I also have two AR AP092 12' component video cables that I no longer need. They are only 5 months old as well and are in mint condition. They are listed at $40 on Best Buy's website, so I'll take $20 each, or $35 if someone wants both.

Thanks for looking folks. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or offers.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks