What's new

FS: A MUST have red push attenuator for all Mitsubishi xxxx7 series RPTV owners (1 Viewer)

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
I have a new high quality "mini gold" attenuator that fixes the red push problem in the Mitsubishi xxxx7 series RPTVs. It is only about an inch and a half long, which makes it very easy to install in tight places. No adjustment is required - just plug it in and the red push is gone.
It features gold plated connectors, an accurate 75 ohm input/output impedance, and high quality precision 1% metal film resistors to exactly compensate for the red push in the Mitsubishi xxxx7 models. There are no signal degrading adapter plugs or extra lengths of cable.
Here is a picture: Link Removed
Just connect the attenuator to the plug on the "red" Pr Component cable and then to the output jack on your DVD player, HD set-top box, or other Component video device. Or, if you prefer, you can connect it to the Mitsubishi Pr Component input jack at the TV end of the cable.
With the attenuator in place, the xxxx7 model's built-in red push of
+25% will drop to between 0 and 5%, restoring proper color balance and
eliminating the ruddy, sunburned looking faces. Just as important, it will give you more accurate, natural, and vibrant blues and greens without affecting gray scale or color temperature. Colors will be richly saturated while flesh tones will look natural.
I am selling it for $40 (includes shipping).
I prefer PayPal but will accept a money order.
e-mail me if interested: [email protected]
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks