FS: a few items in Canada

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by MarkusP, May 28, 2005.

1. MarkusP

MarkusP Stunt Coordinator

Mark
    ALL PRICES IN CDN $$.

I have a new baby on the way and so its time to clean house and get rid of some toys:

1. Anthem AVM 2 pre pro in black. This is my favorite pre pro (I've owned a few) and it is in perfect condition and sounds amazing. There is no sonic difference between the AVM 20 and this model (I owned both) - they both sound fantastic. The AVM 2 is a 5.1 pre pro and offers processing for DD, DTS and Pro Logic (no Pro Logic II). Also has full bandwidth component video switching, a built in tuner and balanced inputs. Pains me to part with it. Used exclusively for movies. Comes with original packaging, manual, remote etc. Asking $1150 plus shipping.

2. Anthem PVA 7 seven channel amp in black. The PVA 7 is rated at 105 watts per channel all seven channels driven simultaneously and has been highly rated by every major home theater magazine out there. It is the perfect companion to the Anthem pre pro (AVM 2. 20, 30). It is dead silent - no noise floor at all which means no hiss!!! This amp is the current model and sells for $2000 CDN plus tax. My asking price due to the surface scratches is $1050 plus shipping. I don't have the original box or manual as this unit was my friend's (I sold my Lexicon amp and MCA series amp when he gave this to me) but I will package extremely well and have since downloaded the manual from Anthem's web site. Asking $1000 plus shipping.

3. Apple G4 cube and Viewsonic 15" lcd monitor. The G4 cube is a 450 MHz PowerPC with 768 MB ram. It is completely clean and has the new OSX Tiger installed. Monitor has no dead pixels. Includes keyboard and mouse. Asking $425 plus shipping.

4. Apple Ipod - second generation 10G. Good condition - battery holds full charge. Front case has a scratch down the front. Includes earphones, charger etc. Asking $125 plus shipping.

5. Monitor Audio Bronze B2 speakers - in perfect condition. Includes original boxes, manuals etc. These sound amazing and are highly reveiwed in North American and European hifi magazines. Asking $300 plus shipping.

2. MarkusP

MarkusP Stunt Coordinator

Mark
    Update:

Anthem AVM 2 - sold

Anthem PVA 7 - sold

Mac G4 cube - sold

3. Steve_Dub

Steve_Dub Auditioning

I'll take the B2's. E-mail sent.