FS: a few HT items

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Serge Breton, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Serge Breton

Serge Breton Supporting Actor

1 3ft bettercables vga cable (male to male) like new sell for $35 ($45CDN). On of the best cables if not the best! Current price on their website is $109US for a 3ft length VGA. SOLD

1 Extron SW4VGA Xi video switcher. The Extron switchers are the best available, no signal degradation unlike other switchers. This model has 4 VGA (HD15) inputs and one VGA (HD15) output. Most importantly the newer Xi models have autoswitching between inputs for seamless integration in ones home theater or office environment where 4 computers can be hooked up to one monitor. New $695US, sell $225 ($310CDN). Have switcher, manual and original packaging, excellent condition. Will include shipping, last chance before Ebay! SOLD

still available. Mitsubishi X70 XGA projector with accessories, 52x92 Dalite HCDM grey screen for $1850 (or $2500CDN)complete, will include shipping also. Great price and cheaper than a big screen for goodness sake[​IMG]Will also negotiate on shipping costs depending on location. Last chance before Ebay. The screen alone retailed for $400US.

1 Toshiba SD-6200 progressive scan dvd player. An excellent dual tray dvd player by todays standards. Sold for $900 and is still sold for $400ish. This was a Stereophile recommended component 2 years straight (2001-2002). Very light use, mint with remote box, manual. I think $185 (or $250 CDN)is more than reasonable considering that there were a couple in the HTF classifeds going for $200-$250US. SOLD

Send me a PM or email if interested. Prices updated in US funds.

2. Serge Breton

bump, make an offer. Toshiba dvd player added.

3. Serge Breton

sale pending on Toshiba SD6200 and two nibbles but no for sures on the 3ft Bettercables VGA cable. Same thing with the projector.

4. Serge Breton

last chance before Ebay! Need to sell this stuff, i lose you win.

5. Serge Breton

Only projector left... C'mon folks, the SVGA projectors have gone down in price lately but this one is native XGA. Screen included! I know i'm a poor salesman but i have to sell one of my TWO projectors before the wife takes over (putting it mildly). Help!

6. Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher Supporting Actor

Is the screen available seperate??

7. Serge Breton

Brian,

i would like to sell as a package. With the most LCD/DLP's you would want a grey screen to boost the black level. With a regular screen, blacks are a dark grey, with this screen or say a Stewart Grayhawk, blacks are now black like they are suppose to be. The grey screen i should point out does not adversly affect white level.

8. Serge Breton

last chance before Ebay. Serious inquiries only please.... Buyer just backed out on me. Only selling because i have two projectors. Email me with questions.

Thanks!