What's new

FS: 80 gig Western Digital hard drive! (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Yes, it's back on the block...previous plans didn't work out exactly, so it's still available.
It was $115 last time, and someone else had one at the same price, and it sold fast, so now I'm offering this 80 gig Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100, new in box, unopened hard drive for
$110 shipped.
I know, it's not a huge drop, but I need every penny. :)
bump the thread for me if you take a look and don't offer!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Not really...I'd really just like to get this thing gone, in exchange for cash/paypal, and worry about buying things later. (I just really want someone to make use of it, and that's not happening with it sitting here on a couch, in the box).
Maybe you have some dealer friends that you could score me a deal on some Paradigm Monitor 7's with? ;)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
bump. Mods, I haven't intentionally bumped this thread yet, but I realize that I'm a little close to my last post, please just let me know what you think, before you go and kill it. :)
I really want to get this to someone who can use it, please PM me with an offer. Especially if you have a pair of Paradigm Monitor 7's you'd like to unload. ^_^

AllenD

Second Unit
Kevin,

Do you want new Paradigm's or used? If you want new, a dealer near me will sell them 20% off list. After shipping, it might not be worth it.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Hey Stan, PM me and let's talk there, or email me. I'd rather not drop it any more, since I had a figure set, but let's talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks