FS: 80 gig Western Digital hard drive, 7200RPM ATA100

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joe Hsu, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

I still have one of these, since someone unfortunately had to back out of a deal. I just want it gone now, so I'm selling it for $115, SHIPPED.
    LMK, and please bump this thread and help me sell.
    I'm also looking for a pair of decent speakers or a decent receiver, so I'll think about a trade if you have something to offer, and I'll pay the difference obviously.
    Speaking of receivers, I saw that Denon has an entry-line one coming out, retailing around $320...if anyone has some information on that, please let me know. [​IMG]

2. Brandon_T

Brandon_T Screenwriter

Joe,

I have some Klipsch speakers that are towers, black ash finish. They are the 10.5s I don't have the box anymore, and don't use them. Would you be interested in working something out for them? Let me know. I live up in Flint.

Brandon

3. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Brandon_T, I PMed you, hope to hear from you soon.

4. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

Joe,

I am interested I work at a retail electronics store so let me know what you are looking for.

5. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Kevin_Kr, that sounds really appealing, but I don't think that I have the money to make up the difference for a trade on anything bought at new retail price (even if you get a nice discount)...hopefully Brandon and I can work something nice out, so I guess I'd be looking at some decent speakers, like some Paradigm's (Atoms, Monitors, whatnot), Axioms, I dunno, suggest what you have available? If it's part of your store, I've been hearing lots of good things about the JBL S38's.
    I guess, maybe give me a list? But I really don't think I can afford anything exceptional right now. Thanks tho, hope to hear from you soon.
    Brandon, you too, you got me all anxious posting that reply, and I haven't heard back from you yet. Granted, not everyoen is on a computer most of the day, like me. [​IMG]

6. Kevin_Kr

I carry Def tech, Klipsch, boston, and infinity for speakers. Also all cabling from monster. I defintely would be interested do you have anyhting else to trade? Like GC games, game systems, firewire card, or dvds? I am open to all kinds of trade offers.

7. Kevin_Kr

Quick add, you can easily get a denon 1602 for that $320.00

8. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

At the moment I have nothing else to trade, sorry...I intend on keeping all my GC games and systems too. [​IMG] I might have a Pearl Harbor DVD coming up, but I doubt there's many people on this forum that don't have it already. [​IMG]
    If you could PM me or email me at [email protected], tell me what speakers you can get, that would be of a similar comparison to the aforementioned Atoms/Monitors or the Klipsch KSF 10.5's offered by Brandon. I guess I'll see if I can afford anything or not. ^_^
    Lastly, Brandon_T, please check your PM/email, as I've hit you up at both. Thanks.

9. Brandon_T

Brandon_T Screenwriter

Joe,

i sent you a pm yesterday morning, but don't think it went through. sent you anoyher one today.hopefully this one works.

Brandon

10. Stan Rich

Stan Rich Stunt Coordinator

Sent you mail..did you receive??

11. ye-san

ye-san Stunt Coordinator

I want to buy it if it's still available. Let me know at [email protected] Thanks.

12. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Brandon and Kevin, I finally replied to your PMs, it was my fault, I didn't look in the right place on the PMs page, my apologies.

Stan, I don't believe I received your email, but I might've deleted it by accident or something, which account did you send it to? Ye-San, I'll keep you in mind if for some reason everyone else falls though, thanks for letting me know you're interested.

13. Kevin_Kr

Pm'd you back

14. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Hey Kevin, I got your PM, but taking a look at things out made by both companies, I'm probably gonna take a while researching both companies since I haven't been really looking at either Klipsch or DefTech. I'll try to let you know ASAP, but I got finals this week, so it'll only be done on my free time. ^_^ sorry about that, ttyl.
    Brandon, get back to me soon, I'm itching to know if we can get a good deal going here. [​IMG]

15. Andrew Santos

Andrew Santos Stunt Coordinator

i have a Pair of DefTech Promonitor 200s for sale a little bit down the page. Let me know if you're interested. i could use some extra space.

16. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Thanks Andrew, but I'm still waiting on Brandon to respond...
    Brandon, if you see this, I'll be studying all day today and tomorrow, but I will most likely be near a computer. If you would contact me through email, [email protected], hopefully that'll be faster and easier for the both of us.
    As for everybody else, sorry about the wait, but his speakers intrigue me a lot. [​IMG]

17. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

yay, done with finals, I come home to a PM from Brandon, everything's good. [​IMG]
    For everyone else that has PMed me, I'm taking my time with Brandon, so if it falls through, I'll PM whoever's next in line. Sorry about that, but that's just how it goes with speakers I guess. [​IMG]