What's new

FS: 7 channel Paradigm Studio system (1 Viewer)

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
These are all v2 in black laminate. All in very good/excellent condition, 8/10 or better on the Audiogon scale. Non-smoking environment.

100's - SOLD
CC - SOLD
ADPs - SOLD
20's SOLD

The above prices do not include shipping.

Local pickup only on the 100's. I do not have the boxes for the 100's or CC but can ship the CC. I have boxes for the 20's & ADP's so shipping them is no problem. Zip is 19606 for shipping calculations or local pickup. I will only ship to the continental US.

If local pickup, I will only accept cash for payment. If shipping, Paypal or USPS money order will be accepted.

Photos in my gallery: DaveHo Gallery - HTF Gallery

Here's a teaser:
IMG_3062.JPG

I also have a ton of close-ups that I can send to the serious buyer.

-Dave

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Bump. Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

I realize transporting the 100's is probably an issue. So here is what I will do. I will deliver the 100's anywhere between/to Reading & the Philly, Lancaster, Allentown, & Harrisburg areas for no charge. I am also willing to deliver anywhere else within 2 hours of Reading PA, for a modest charge. Of course if you want the whole setup, or the 100's plus whatever, there would be no additional charge for me to deliver.

-Dave

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
I wish I would have looked for this thread earlier. I just bought some 100 v1's on ebay but have heard the v2's have improved crossovers. Damnit. And I live in Philly. I may be interested in the 20's. I will let you know soon. Thanks.

-Ryan

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
I am in Allentown.
I'm interested, but cannot find any pics in your public profile?
I'm not sure where to look for the images though?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks