FS: 65H81 Toshiba 65" rear projection TV

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by steve...c, Feb 17, 2004.

1. steve...c

steve...c Auditioning

This is a used 65h81 Toshiba widescreen HD ready TV. The TV is in great shape and was bought brand new about a year and a half ago by me. The only reason I am selling is bacause I moved a couple of months ago and the living room of my new place is too small and we are sitting to close to the screen for my taste.

I am asking $1,500 for the tv. I paid $2,500 for the tv when I bought it. The tv must be picked up or the buyer must make arrangements to have it shipped since I have no idea how I would go about shipping something this big. If the tv is shipped the buyer must pay for shipping. If anyone lives close enough to pick it up I live in Massillon, OH which is about an hour south of Cleveland, OH.
    If you have any questions just e-mail me at [email protected]

2. chun howe

chun howe Stunt Coordinator

great price but only if you could shipped them

3. steve...c

steve...c Auditioning

If you are interested in the tv I can look into shipping options. I just have never shipped an item of this size and I know UPS does not ship this large of an item. As I stated though the buyer will have to cover the cost of the shipping. If you would like me to check I can find a price.
    it will probaly be $300-$400 dollars though. I will send a copy of shipping receipt to prove the cost of shipping. I know that on ebay people gouge you on the cost of shipping and I cant stand that.