FS: 61" KP61V85, Strd1090,DVPS500D,Bose 100s Indoor.OutDoor Spkrs $1700

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JoshSB, Feb 13, 2003.

1. JoshSB

JoshSB Extra

Sony KP61V85

Specs

Sony DVPS500D

Bose 101s

Good for surround ...You get the mounts if i have all the hardware for wall application.

Sony Strd1090 with Spectrum EQ Display

Specs are available on the web for some of this stuff. Some of it not. Rules are as follows. No Warranty of anykind. However...You are welcomed to come check this stuff out at my house. I am selling all to fund my latest upgrade to a HDTV Display. This will be available for local pick up Money order or Cash Accepted. No Paypal. No Credit Cards, No Person Checks ...I am located in wilmington, nc and we can test anything you want to. The DVD and the PTV are in my entertainment wall as of now. The reciever is older but its a goodie. Sony used capacitors back then and not ICs like they do now. (degrades quality btw and is cheaper). Dvd Player plays CDRS which is not a big deal now but was back when i bought it in 1999.

This is all available to one lucky buyer. ..... I will not accept payments on this. I have a 65" Mitsubishi GOld Series HDTV arriving Wednesday. I am ready to move this TV and all the goodies with it.

Price : No Tax, No Delivery Fees, and No Lowballing Please $1700

If you have a very reasonable offer...let me know. I am somewhat flexable. Thank you for your time and bump if you think this is a decent deal. I have many references at heatware. One last thing. If i have manuals you get em. If i do not you do not.

Cosmetic Defects: Jog SHuttle Wheel on DVD Remote is missing. Still very usuable IMHO

Pickup Location: Wilmington, NC 28412
    AIM: nc88keyz
    Email: [email protected]
    References: Heatware-Gr8snakee over 60 some

2. JasonMears

JasonMears Extra

Hello, I am very interested in the receiver, if you are willing to break up this package of course. If so please give me a price shipped to 92316 in CA.

Thanks,
    Jason

3. JoshSB

JoshSB Extra

Jason, Thank you for your interest in the receiver. The thing is I do not want to break up this package. I took the price of 2199 and took off 300.00 /year for a depreciation cost on the 61" sony. I thought that was a fair reduction. The reciever, speakers and dvd player are all freebees. This is a very fair price for everything that you are getting unless of course you do not want. Try this for classic equipment. I have the CDP100 original 100 Disc Changer from Sony as well. The one with the hump on it. Price paid over 600 bucks. Also available if someone was interested in adding it to the package price. This would be a great setup for many purposes. Probally not for the typical videophile as it is not HD. THanks you again for your interest.

4. JoshSB

JoshSB Extra

Since this is a pretty open forum for AVphiles. Could someone express their honest opinion of why and whynot this is not a good package deal. I am thinking mostly it is because of my unwillingness to ship the package and the closest big city that i live to is raleigh-durham area of NC. Well opinions welcomed. I cant believe that HD is that big of a deal for most. That do not want to fork over the money for decoders, satelite service etc. There are still many many areas that do not even broadcast HD and have no plans to at this time until forced to do so. Just asking for some two cents here from a small community. THanks in advance.; THis is a great tv and I would not be selling it if I hadnt been offered a wonderful deal on a 65" Mits right before my wife parted with her employer. I couldnt pass it up. LMK

JoshSB