What's new

FS: 50" Toshiba HDTV (1 Viewer)

Walter Feddern

Stunt Coordinator
Toshiba 50" HDTV
4x3 aspect ratio, but does 'squeeze' for 16x9 HDTV signal.
Toshiba product webpage is: Link Removed

Calibrated by Michael Chen, see this link for info on what
is done: http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/isf/m...ichaeltlv.html

Including matching Toshiba equipment stand. Same height and style as TV cabinet, with adjustable shelves and glass door on front.

Everything works/looks great, but I have the space for a front projection system now and am upgrading. Set has been in storage for past year and not run. Working on getting some digital pictures of the set.

$1600.00 CDN

I am located in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada and the set will need to be picked up from here (don't want to ship).

Walter.

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Pierce
I suspect that he's been editing the main post when doing the price reductions. Which is to say the last price reduction brings it to $1600 CND, but the main post originally said something else, like, say, $1800 CND.

neilsak

Auditioning
Real Name
Neil Sakaitis
In case someone else on this forum or thread is interested in this same TV, I also have one to sell. It is in mint condition and works perfectly. I live in Montreal, but am willing to discuss meeting half way if someone from Ontario is interested.

There is only one or two shots of the TV encased in my custom built enclosure, but I can take some more pics now that I have it out in the middle of the room (rebuilding my setup)..
Picasa Web Albums - Neil - Home Theater

I can offer this 2 ways:

1) Just the TV only
Would ask $400 less than the other guy => $1400 CAD

2) TV + cabinets + drawers + center bridge piece
The cabinets you see on either side of the TV (in link above), plus a center piece that you do not see there, which joins the 2 cabinets together. Like a bridge. You can put a center speaker on top of it. Plus, I also have matching drawers that sit under the cabinets.

Looking for an offer for the furniture, nothing "reasonable" refused.

Obviously, a van is needed, even if we meet up somewhere, cause all this stuff takes up a lot of room..

email me your offers, as I am not always on here:
[email protected]

Thanks
Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks