FS: 4 Philips Bookshelf Speakers + 1 Philips Center Speaker

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by elMalloc, Oct 27, 2002.

1. elMalloc

elMalloc Supporting Actor

[​IMG]
    Everything but the receiver and subwoofer is included. Speakers are all rated at 100W @ 6 ohms. Center speaker is 3 way with dual 4" woofers. The bookshelf speakers dimensions:
    8.6"W x 16.6"H x 7.6"D
    The center speaker dimensions:
    17.1"W x 5.2"H x 4.8"D
    These were from the philips home theater in box ($500). I'm asking $100 shipped anywhere in USA for all 5 speakers.
    I'm afraid I will be scaring people away with the low prices, they sound perfect with the 2 receivers I've used with them (the philips receiver and now my harman kardon). They play very loud with no distortion at all (nor hiss!). I feel lucky to have had them as my first speaker set.
    This is a good start for those looking into getting into the home theater hobby, served me well for a year. Have finally upgraded to infinity mains/centers and ordering norh rears this week. I wish I could drop the price lower but shipping is probably going to be near $30-40 because of the weight of so many speakers (and probably because I will have to split it into 2 boxes). Please Email or reply to this message if you are interested or want to say something bad or good about my sale.
    Thanks,
    ELMO[​IMG]

2. elMalloc

elMalloc Supporting Actor

$100 shipped for all 5 speakers.
    Someone must want some beginning speaker set or knows a friend who is looking?
    -ELmO