FS: 4 - Component Tower Rack

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by mike_frontier, Oct 3, 2004.

1. mike_frontier

mike_frontier Supporting Actor

[​IMG]

It retail's for $139.00.

I am no longer using this since I purchased a new entertainment center.

But it will hold up to 4 theater components. The rack is adjustable.

I used it to hold my Projector (on the very top one) , H/K receiver, DVD Player and Sony Playstation II.

Very sturdy and you mount it on the wall. Great idea for the one's that worry about getting a lot of heat from your components. This will keep your toys cool from the front, back, buttom and sides of each component you put on this rack.

The picture above is the same one I got. It is black. There is a wire hiding area on the back of the rack where you run all the wires through.

I am asking $85.00 Shipped for it. It weights about 20-30lbs. All hardware/bolts are included. It is not hard to assemble. Takes 4 screws that you mount into the wall. I recommend mounting it where there is a stud in the wall, if not use anchor bolts. Also the condition of it is like new. So save $60.00.

Thanks

Here is additional info:

THE ELECTRONICS TOWERS(TM) COMPONENT TOWER

Organize your electronic equipment without bulky furniture. Ideal for rooms with limited space. Component supports are adjustable. Cords are concealed behind cover plate. Heavy-duty steel with scratch-resistant black epoxy finish. Includes four component supports.

Easy Assembly.
    Total Unit Height Is 21".

2. mike_frontier

I do accept Paypal and also UPS shipping is included in the price as long as it is shipped within the US. Thanks again.[​IMG]

3. mike_frontier

Please shoot me an offer if anyone is interested? Thanks

4. JasonMan

JasonMan Extra

I hate to ask dumb questions, but it seems to be a habit of mine, so I'll fire away.

What do the components rest on? In the pic, it looks like the feet of the components rest on the "arms" of the rack. Is there glass that runs across the "arms" and supports the gear, or does it operate like the picture implies and everything is balanced on the "arms"? It seems too ridiculous to even consider (one bump could cause a serious catastrophe [​IMG] [​IMG] ), but looking at the rack leaves me really wondering if that is the way it works.

Could you please clarify for me...... Thanks!

5. mike_frontier

Oh the feet of the component equipment does not sit on the arms. They fit little less towards the inside of each component. Sorry, but the pic does seem like it does, but I am for-sure that it does not.

Thanks

6. mike_frontier

Had to re-do to answer your question correctly

7. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

8. Steve F M

Steve F M Screenwriter

What the max weight it will support?