FS: 32" Sony Wega TV! CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Benson, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Jason Benson

Jason Benson Extra

Hey all, I have a 32" Sony Wega TV for sale. It is model #KV32FS12. I purchased it from Sears about a year ago as a clearance item. Reason why it was clearanced is because there is some cosmetic damage to the plastic bezel (a chunk of the lower lip broke) and there is a crack on the back. However, Sears had it serviced. The picture is perfect! DVDs are absolutley beautiful on this bad-boy.
    I am asking $450 for it, taking into account the cosmetic damage. Plus, it does not have the box. Just TV and Remote.
    One catch: I will only sell this locally! And that would be around Anchorage, Alaska! [​IMG] I know I won't get too many bites, but I figured it wouldn't hurt!
    So, if you are interested shoot me a message, we can set up a time for you to come and look at it.

2. KyleS

KyleS Screenwriter

Damn I was almost interested when I noticed where your location is PORTLAND, OREGON but your in Alaska?

KyleS

3. Jason Benson

Jason Benson Extra

Shoot! I forgot to change my profile (haven't been here for a while).

I moved to Alaska about a year ago from Portland.

4. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

hehe...I'd make some comments about igloos and melting...
    Whoops, I just did. [​IMG] just playing, but best of luck selling this thing!! I'm glad you're not anywhere near me, with a 32" Wega for $450....sheesh. ^_^

5. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

Ditto here, anywhere near NYC, I would have found my self doing the contemplating thing, do I need it, do I really need it, do I really, really need it...[​IMG]