What's new

FS: 32" Sony Wega TV! CHEAP! (1 Viewer)

Hey all, I have a 32" Sony Wega TV for sale. It is model #KV32FS12. I purchased it from Sears about a year ago as a clearance item. Reason why it was clearanced is because there is some cosmetic damage to the plastic bezel (a chunk of the lower lip broke) and there is a crack on the back. However, Sears had it serviced. The picture is perfect! DVDs are absolutley beautiful on this bad-boy.
I am asking $450 for it, taking into account the cosmetic damage. Plus, it does not have the box. Just TV and Remote.
One catch: I will only sell this locally! And that would be around Anchorage, Alaska! :D I know I won't get too many bites, but I figured it wouldn't hurt!
So, if you are interested shoot me a message, we can set up a time for you to come and look at it.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Damn I was almost interested when I noticed where your location is PORTLAND, OREGON but your in Alaska?

KyleS

Shoot! I forgot to change my profile (haven't been here for a while).

I moved to Alaska about a year ago from Portland.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
hehe...I'd make some comments about igloos and melting...
Whoops, I just did. ;) just playing, but best of luck selling this thing!! I'm glad you're not anywhere near me, with a 32" Wega for $450....sheesh. ^_^

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Ditto here, anywhere near NYC, I would have found my self doing the contemplating thing, do I need it, do I really need it, do I really, really need it...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks