What's new

FS: 3 cu ft MDF subwoofer cabinet kit (1 Viewer)

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
This is the Parts Express #300-729 3 cubic foot subwoofer cabinet kit that I have had for a while but never used. It can work well with the Titanic driver and other popular 12" drivers such as the Shiva and Dayton DVC. This is unassembled and new in the box (box has never been opened).
Here are the specs on it from Parts Exress:
Although originally designed for use with the 12" Titanic subwoofer (#295-400), this cabinet is a perfect choice for most 12" and 15"subwoofer projects. The 3 cu. ft. cabinet features a substantial 1" MDF "Cross" brace to couple all cabinet sides and help eliminate unwanted panel resonance. One inch thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) is acoustically superior to particle board, plywood, and OSB. Dado and rabbet joinery coupled with screws and polyurethane glue (not included) make this cabinet virtually "Dead." The MDF exterior is easily painted or veneered to your liking. An optional baffle with a 13-15/16" hole is available for use with 15" drivers. Perfect for use with our (#295-190) 15" DVC Subwoofer. Note: The internal brace needs to be trimmed when a 15" driver is used. An optional 1"thick, 19-3/4" square grill frame is also available (#300-727). (Finishing instructions included free). *Inside dimensions: 17-3/4" cubed *Exterior dimensions: 19-3/4" cubed *Woofer hole: 11-1/8" *Net weight: 65 lbs. *Shipping knocked down.
This sells at Parts Express for $129.80 but I will sell it for $100 plus shipping in order to gain the extra space in my basement :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks