What's new

FS: 2'x8' piece of Da-Lite High Power fabric (1 Viewer)

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
I have a big leftover piece of High Power fabric, this stuff is $12 a sq ft if you buy it in the fabric form.

This would be a good testing piece for someone on the bench about High Power material.

Its approx 2' wide x 8' long

$20 shipped (SOLD!)

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
Hey James!

How clean/straight is the cut? And is it a full 24" high? I am thinking I might be able to make a small 'plasma' screen for occasional use since my PJ isn't permanently mounted.

TIA,
RG

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Hi Rick , it has a black border that is a few inches thick so its not all High Power material.

The high power material itself is more like 21" wide and its not perfect straight as I cut it with some scissors.
The material is fairly clean but not perfect, it is washable though and any wrinkles should come out over time.

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
OK, I think it'll make a neat experiment. Assuming I can get a straight 20" width out of it, that would allow me to make a 43" diagonal 16:9 mini-plasma :)

Payment options? I can do paypal (direct transfer). Or if necessary, I can mail you a check or money order. Since I have done business with you before, I'm ok with just about anything.

-Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks