1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 27" Toshiba TV w/PIP $50

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tony Bucaci, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Tony Bucaci

Tony Bucaci Agent

I recently bought a new Sony WEGA and need to get rid of my Toshiba 27G50 27 inch TV with PIP. It stills looks like new, comes with remote and manual. Only problem is with the S-Video input. You have to position the cable in the slot just right to get the best picture. Once you've set the cable up the picture looks great.
    Price is $50 firm, pickup only in the Chicago area. Thanks.
    Email: ximner1@hotmail.com

2. Isaac K

Isaac K Stunt Coordinator

Great deal for someone who's local. I'd buy it but I am near Cincy, OH and lack the transportation to pick it up.

3. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

damn! I'm near Detroit, but it'd probably be a good improvement over my 27" Sharp (college student...doh), especially since I can use the s-video from my equipment now.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I can find someway of picking it up...wish I could call dibs right now tho, since with my luck around here, someone'll take it by then.

P.S. Could you possibly supply some more specs, since I can't seem to find anything on that model online?

4. Tony Bucaci

Tony Bucaci Agent

SOLD

5. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Told you. [​IMG]