FS: 20" LCD TV - HDTV ready w/ free wall mount

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jeffrey Chin, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Jeffrey Chin

Jeffrey Chin Second Unit

Mashida LT-200S - 20 inch lcd tv - hdtv ready!
    MINT CONDITION. Will include the receipt for the 13 month warranty, Orginal Box and Manual, and Remote. These retailed for over 2k at the beginning of the year. This LCD TV is VESA wall mountable. Unlike other LCD TVs, I guarantee these TV speakers are not weak, the built in TV tuner w/ channel scan works really well, and it has inputs galore! Even comes w/ a built in retractable carrying handle!

At 2.5 inches deep, this lightweight, ultra-thin LCD television is a snap to tote around the house or hang on the wall. Just grab the integrated handle and you're set to go! Ample inputs and HDTV compatibility allow the ultimate multimedia experience. It's your logical step into flat-panel technology. You'll enjoy the convenience and quality of large scale LCD technology at half the retail price! Made exclusively by Mashida. Features include: 20.1-inch diagonal LCD screen 525i/480p, 576i/576p and 1080i HDTV compatible 181-channel tuner Adaptive 2/4-line comb filter Closed captioning V-Chip parental control Treble and Bass controls Composite video/audio in/out S-Video in Component video in Built-in speaker Earphone plug Infrared remote control. Model No: LT-200S Dimensions: 63 cm H x 74 cm W x 28 cm L.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WILL INCLUDE FREE WALL MOUNT W/ 45 DEGREE SWIVEL AND 360 DEGREE TILT ($39.99 value)
    U -MountTM LCD Monitor Arm 150 (VESA, Wall Mount 360 degree)
    An ideal way to mount your LCD panel to the wall. The LCD Wall Mount easily attaches to your VESA compatible LCD monitors and mounts to the wall. It provides a full 360 degrees of rotation and 45 degree tilt. The sturdy steel construction can easily handle the weight of most 15" - 20" LCD Flat Panel Monitors.

(LCD Panel Not Included)

Features:
    Durable Steel Construction
    VESA Mounting Compatible
    Rotates 360 Degrees
    Tilts 45 Degrees
    Holds 15" to 20" Panels
    Includes Mounting Hardware

[​IMG]

Everything above for $899 obo

email [email protected]
    you can check my audiogon feedback under 'greys2k'

2. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

if you dont mind me asking.. who is the warranty with? manufacturer? also, is this a refurb model?