FS: 2 SVS 20-39PC's - MINT CONDITION

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by steve paul, Dec 14, 2001.

1. steve paul

steve paul Stunt Coordinator

I have TWO SV Subs for sale - They are mint condition, as new. Had about 6-7 DVD's played through them. They are great subs, BUT I have converted my 3rd car garage into a HT and when put up front, they are too high and block some ofmy screen. WHen I put them behind the seating area they donot sound as good. I bought a velodyne HGS15to replace them and need to sell the SV's - I live in Phoenix, AZ and will only sell locally. I do not want to ship. I will sell at $600 each for anyone interested. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks!
    Steve

2. Juan_R

Juan_R Supporting Actor

I wished I lived in Phoenix.

3. Ed_A

Ed_A Stunt Coordinator

I wish I knew someone in Phoenix. Damn!
    So close yet so far...[​IMG]

4. Mark Tomlin

Mark Tomlin Agent

-Steve-
    I DO live in Phoenix (Scottsdale) and am very interested in one of your two subs and might be able to find a local buyer for the other one. I just took my Paradigm PS-1200 to get serviced and if it is fried I need a new sub and one of your two would be perfect. Please email me at [email protected] or call me at the number I emailed to you. Thanks.

5. steve paul

steve paul Stunt Coordinator

Hey Mark, I just shot you an email - I sold one and have one left. The one is not OFFICIALLY sold as the guy hasnot come yet to pick it up but he is supposed to tomorrow, so anyone who wants one, I still have one for now.