**FS: 2 SVS 20-39CS's w/Samson S700 Amp**

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Lepley, Jan 19, 2002.

1. John Lepley

John Lepley Extra

These subs are 11 months old and in excellent condition. I have all the original boxing and packing. Buyer will pay shipping charges if the subs can't be picked up. As many hear know, these subs simply rock.
    Asking price is $900.00
    For no sane reason, I'm upgrading to a pair of CS+'s.
    Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
    John Lepley

2. Mike Kao

Mike Kao Second Unit

where are you located? Do you have any references?

3. John Lepley

John Lepley Extra

I live in Columbus, OH.

References. Well, I don't sell much HT gear since most of my stuff relatively new. Actually, these subs will be the first thing I've sold out of my HT since I *finished* my HT last year. My Outlaw 1050 will be next.

So, if your asking me for references from people I've sold gear to, then I guess I can't help you. If you want me to have a couple of my buddies waste your time and tell you I'm a stand up guy, I can do that, if you want.

JL

4. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

I can say John and I have exchanged a LOT of emails. He did purchase the subs from SVS, and he seems like a cool guy to me.(fwtw [​IMG] )
    For anyone shipping the SVs, make sure you pad the ends of the boxes as much as possible...and do insure them just in case.
    TV

5. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

How much for just one sub shipped to 50021? thanks

6. Josh O

Josh O Agent

Any chance you'd sell one of them? Right here in Columbus...

7. John Lepley

John Lepley Extra

Sale(s) pending....................

Josh,

It would be very great to find someone who could pick the sub up. However, I'm going on a first come first serve basis here. If my offer for one sub falls through, then we'll talk.

BTW, I did not want to break the package up, but as long as the parties interested come through, breaking the package up became the only way I could get my asking price, in case anyone else thinking of selling their SVS package wanted to know.

TV,

Thanks for the kind words. I hope our conversations over the past year didn't bore you too much, I certainly learned a lot about bass and home theater in general from them.

John Lepley